thesis

Brent Lloyd
Hi there

I am busy writing a java application which needs to insert a search
string into a search engine, and search for that searchword. Has anyone
done something similar to this?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Brent

Re: thesis

Philippe Faes
Need more info:
Do you mean a web search engine like Google?
What feedback do you expect from the search engine?
Is this at all related to the Beanshell?

Ph

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 14:12 +0100, Brent Lloyd wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I am busy writing a java application which needs to insert a search
> string into a search engine, and search for that searchword. Has anyone
> done something similar to this?
>
> Any help would be appreciated
> Thanks
> Brent

ir. Philippe Faes
Ghent University - Department ELIS
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41 -- B-9000 Gent
Tel:+32 9 264 95 25 - Fax:+32 9 264 35 94
    http://www.elis.UGent.be/~pfaes
ON5DEU   --   LPIC1  --  gpg-key:173720B6