possibility of database storage use...

Nikita Koselev
Hi,
I want to dynamically use java functions, stored in database. Is it possible?

Re: possibility of database storage use...

Philippe Faes
That question is not very specific. What do you mean exactly; what is in
your database: java code? or beanshell code? classfiles?
What do you mean by 'dymically use'? Do you just want to execute them?

Ph

--
ir. Philippe Faes
Ghent University - Department ELIS

Re: possibility of database storage use...

Paul Franz
Also, what is your expectation when it comes to loading the java
functions from the database. In otherwords, are you expecting automatic
java class resolution that will load the java classes (or beanshell
code) from the database? (Which should be possible by creating a custom
class loader)

Paul Franz

Philippe Faes wrote:

> That question is not very specific. What do you mean exactly; what is in
> your database: java code? or beanshell code? classfiles?
> What do you mean by 'dymically use'? Do you just want to execute them?
>
> Ph
>

> On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 16:49 +0300, Nikita Koselev wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I want to dynamically use java functions, stored in database. Is it
>>possible?

Re: possibility of database storage use...

Nikita Koselev
I want to validate xml document with java methods (which return boolean value). I want to put these methods into database and to call them when they are needed.