exception information to debug error

Ryan
I have been using beanshell scripts for years.  Lately, on my production system, I am getting an exception that is not clear and I am unable to reproduce it.

The exception information gives me data on the calling class but not the script itself.  I tried using the extra methods in bsh.EvalError like getErrorLineNumber or getSourceFile but they don't appear to work.

getSourceFile() results in this useless information, it doesn't actually display the source file:

2012-03-05 08:27:16,753 ERROR TestScript:229 - inline evaluation of: ``         com.myproject.TestScript testScript = . . . ''

The line number on getErrorLineNumber doesn't seem to correspond to my script and since getSourceFile doesn't work, I can't compare it to "beanshell" version of my script.

Is there a way to find out exactly where and what the error is inside the script?  How can I trap exceptions in the script better?

Re: exception information to debug error

Ryan
Bump, help?