can I access one variable in interpreter in sourced script

can I access one variable in interpreter in sourced script

Bugzilla from jasonzhang2002@gmail.com
Hi, all
I tried to use bsh like this insied java.

Interpretor i=new bsh.Interpretor();
Map config=new HashMap();
i.set("config", config);
i.source("myfile.bsh");

However, the source step complains variable or class "config" can not be found.

What could be the possible cause for this?

Thanks

-jason

Re: can I access one variable in interpreter in sourced script

Alexey Zinger
Can we see myfile.bsh to see what the problem is?