bsf exception with target exception?

Gortz, Jesper

Hi,

I’m using BeanShell (1.3.0) scripting with Ant (bsf-2.3.0) which works fine, except that BuildExceptions thrown in my scripts are not passed on by bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine as target exceptions in BSFException, which means I get a noisy error message instead of a simple build failure.

Do you know if there a solution for that (in my current development context I don’t want to modify the BeanShellBSFEngine myself)?

thanks,

Jesper