beanshell and emacs question

Eric Brown-14
If I'm editing a beanshell script in emacs using the bsh-script-mode
provided by beanshell.el. How do I send that buffer or region of that
buffer to the bsh session running in my emacs?

I'm using beanshell.el 1.76. I'm not sure if there is a an official
site where this is maintained other than JDEE.

Thanks,
Eric