Will beanshell be supporting annotations?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Will beanshell be supporting annotations?

Furash Gary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Beanshell-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beanshell-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Will beanshell be supporting annotations?

Daniel Leuck
The goal is to support all Java 5 language features, including annotations.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:beanshell-
> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of Furash Gary
> Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:04 AM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Beanshell-users] Will beanshell be supporting annotations?
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
> your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Beanshell-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beanshell-users


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Beanshell-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beanshell-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Will beanshell be supporting annotations?

Furash Gary
In reply to this post by Furash Gary
Sweet

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Leuck [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Furash Gary; [hidden email]
Subject: RE: [Beanshell-users] Will beanshell be supporting annotations?

The goal is to support all Java 5 language features, including
annotations.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email] [mailto:beanshell-

> [hidden email]] On Behalf Of Furash Gary
> Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:04 AM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Beanshell-users] Will beanshell be supporting annotations?
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> --- Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT Join
> SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share
> your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and
> earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEV
> DEV _______________________________________________
> Beanshell-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beanshell-users


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys -- and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Beanshell-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/beanshell-users