Wiki cleanup...

patniemeyer

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have cleaned up the Wiki a
bit.  It had accumulated a lot of spam before the monitoring was set
up.  I've temporarily taken the comments section off of the pages...
You can still edit / build the wiki as usual by simply creating a
user account.  Also registering to watch pages should now be working,
so we can better tend to it.

   http://beanshell.ikayzo.org/docs/

thanks,
Pat