Thread BLOCKED using Beanhell in a webserver using multiple Intrepreter instances

Thread BLOCKED using Beanhell in a webserver using multiple Intrepreter instances

vijayaragavan
I am having an issue when running multiple BS at the same type in
different threads in the same JVM.

Almost all the threads are getting into BLOCKED state due to some
synchronized code in Class.forName.

As a result the time of operation is much longer.

I have noticed that it happens mainly when the scripts are using
"source" to load other scripts.

Each threads have his own engine.

Any suggestion ?