System.exit

KM

System.exit

KM
I've embedded a BeanShell console inside a NetBeans platform application.  I thought I could call JellyTools from BeanShell to script various bits of the GUI, e.g. to give demos.  However, when I try to open a dialog using JellyTools, via a BeanShell JConsole window, I get an org.netbeans.ExitSecurityException raised by NetBeans, complaining that there was an illegal attempt to exit early.  This is caused by bsh.Interpreter calling System.exit.  Anyone got any idea why bsh.Interpreter would be calling System.exit when it is being fed commands from a JConsole window?

Kevin