Supporting "${var}" syntax

Gary Furash-4
Don't want to stir the pot, but I noticed JSP 2.0 supports the "${object.member}" syntax, in the same way that Ant and a bunch of scripting languages do.  Is there a good reason why we wouldn't want to support that with beanshell?  It seems innocuous, well supported, and conductive to good productivity in scripting arenas.

Gary Furash