Re: [Beanshell-users] BeanShell Community Wiki Updated

Re: [Beanshell-users] BeanShell Community Wiki Updated

Daniel Leuck
Hello Shankar,

As I announced last week when we launched the new Wiki, we simply haven't
had time to migrate the bugs over.  Volunteers are always welcome :-)

When we restart work, we will monitor Jira and the old bugs will be
migrated.

Thank you,
Dan