RM command doesn't work the way you'd expect

RM command doesn't work the way you'd expect

Furash Gary
Message
I'm running beanshell on a Windows XP machine.

If you use rm("path to file/pattern") and the file is in the directory the script is in, everything is cool.  If you try to use a releltive reference (like "../*.xml"), it blows up with an IO exception.

Running cygwin's RM or windows ERASE from the command line with the same path works fine.

Gary

Gary Furash, Applications Manager, Maricopa County Attorney's Office

Re: RM command doesn't work the way you'd expect

Philippe Faes
Gary,

Is there any useful information in the stacktrace? Can you mail it to
us?

Philippe

--
ir. Philippe Faes