Problem with import *

cesartovic
Hello
I´m using BeanShell with a program that have many .jar and I don`t want to put a lot of addClassPath in beanshell. I want to use import *;. For this purpose I have in the classpath the directories in where .jar are. I think that is enough but....it doesn´t work!!How I can do it?

Thanks

Re: Problem with import *

Felix Plesoianu

--- cesartovic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I´m using BeanShell with a program that have many .jar and I don`t
> want to
> put a lot of addClassPath in beanshell. I want to use import *;. For
> this
> purpose I have in the classpath the directories in where .jar are. I
> think
> that is enough but....it doesn´t work!!How I can do it?

Actually, it's not enough. You need to put the .jar files themselves
in the classpath... which is even worse than addClassPath() if you
have many.

Felix

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.