Plugin for IJ and grammar

Cédric CHAMPEAU
Hi there,

I've written a simple yet useful plugin for IntelliJ IDEA for BeanShell. I'd like to improve the BeanShell support using IJ's code completion, ... For that, I need a JFlex-compatible grammar. I could not find it in the source distribution. Is there anywhere I could find something like this ? If so, I would be able to write a really good plugin that would make BeanShell scripts writing incredibly easy...

Thanks,

Cédric