Quantcast

Move disscussion to Google Groups

Peter
Since beanshell2 is hosted on google code, in my opinion moving the discussion (with this 5 subjects so far) to google groups.
Any opinions?

Re: Move disscussion to Google Groups

Peter
Send too early, sorry.

> Since beanshell2 is hosted on google code, in my opinion moving the discussion
> (with this 5 subjects so far) to google groups

..would make sense.

Any opinions?

Re: Move disscussion to Google Groups

fschmidt
Administrator
What is the benefit of Google Groups?  One benefit of Nabble is that the regular beanshell discussion and the beanshell2 discussion can be grouped together.

The tighter integration with google code and that you only need one login ;)
Ste

Re: Move disscussion to Google Groups

Ste
Plus the search

Ste

Re: Move disscussion to Google Groups

daluu
+1 for move to Google Groups because of benefits mentioned.

also +1 for keeping/having on Nabble as mentioned in this thread why.

Perhaps can satisfy both by having an extra forum in Google Groups? Though only one can be official.

After all, there's more than 1 forum for diff software/projects online if you look around (e.g. LinkedIn Groups, sqaforums.com for QA related tools, etc.)