List <Node[]> nodes

vetalok
Hi all!
I have the following string:
List <Node[]> nodes = Collections.synchronizedList(new ArrayList<Node[]>());
This string is 100% correct according to Java syntax.
But my BeanShell Sampler (JMeter 2.2) told me:
Caused by: Parse error at line 49, column 12.  Encountered: ]
I'm using bsh-2.0b4.jar
Someone knows how can I resolve this problem?
Is this a bug?
Thank you.
Regards, Vitaliy

List <Node[]> nodes

vetalok

Hi all!
I have the following string:
List <Node[]> nodes = Collections.synchronizedList(new ArrayList<Node[]>());
This string is 100% correct according to Java syntax.
But my BeanShell Sampler (JMeter 2.2) told me:
Caused by: Parse error at line 49, column 12.  Encountered: ]
I'm using bsh-2.0b4.jar
Someone knows how can I resolve this problem?
Is this a bug?
Thank you.
Regards, Vitaliy

Fwd: List <Node[]> nodes

vetalok

Hi all!
I have the following string:
List <Node[]> nodes = Collections.synchronizedList(new ArrayList<Node[]>());
This string is 100% correct according to Java syntax.
But my BeanShell Sampler (JMeter 2.2) told me:
Caused by: Parse error at line 49, column 12.  Encountered: ]
I'm using bsh-2.0b4.jar
Someone knows how can I resolve this problem?
Is this a bug?
Thank you.
Regards, Vitaliy

Re: List <Node[]> nodes

Brian Lalor
On Sep 4, 2006, at 5:47 AM, Vitaliy Obmanjuk wrote:

Someone knows how can I resolve this problem?

Beanshell doesn't support Java 5's generics, yet.

--
Brian Lalor

Re: List <Node[]> nodes

Stewart Cambridge
Remove the <generics>.

Java 5 syntax not yet supported by Beanshell.