LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Node class

LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Node class

Christofer Jennings-2
Hi, ... and Help!

I'm new to BeanShell and am having trouble running a webservice client
because of "LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/w3c/dom/Node class". I assume this would happen if the xml parsing
classes are incompatible, but I can't seem to track down how to fix
it. The webservice client uses stubs generated by weblogic 9.1. So I
tried explicitely running bsh using the weblogic jdk. But no luck.

The odd thing is that the same script runs fine in the BeanShell Box
plugin for Intellij IDEA.

Thanks in advance,
chris

Here is the full stacktrace:

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking
org/w3c/dom/Node class
        at weblogic.xml.domimpl.Loader.load(Loader.java:73)
        at weblogic.xml.domimpl.Loader.load(Loader.java:35)
        at weblogic.wsee.util.dom.DOMParser.getWebLogicDocumentImpl(DOMParser.java:138)
        at weblogic.wsee.util.dom.DOMParser.getDocument(DOMParser.java:56)
        at weblogic.wsee.wsdl.WsdlReader.getDocument(WsdlReader.java:311)
        at weblogic.wsee.wsdl.WsdlDefinitions.parse(WsdlDefinitions.java:364)
        at weblogic.wsee.wsdl.WsdlFactory.parse(WsdlFactory.java:50)
        at weblogic.wsee.jaxrpc.ServiceImpl.loadWsdlDefinition(ServiceImpl.java:410)
        at weblogic.wsee.jaxrpc.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:115)
        at gov.jcre.webservice.operation.ws.stubs.OperationService_Impl.<init>(OperationService_Impl.java:21)
        at gov.jcre.webservice.operation.ws.stubs.OperationService_Impl.<init>(OperationService_Impl.java:17)
        at gov.jcre.webserviceclients.clients.OperationClient.login(OperationClient.java:61)
        at gov.jcre.webserviceclients.clients.OperationClient.getPort(OperationClient.java:45)
        at gov.jcre.webserviceclients.clients.OperationClient.operation(OperationClient.java:101)
        at gov.jcre.webserviceclients.bsh.JCRE.operation(JCRE.java:26)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHAssignment.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.source(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHReturnStatement.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BshMethod.invokeImpl(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Name.invokeLocalMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
        at bsh.Interpreter.run(Unkbsh % nown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Re: LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Node class

Christofer Jennings-2
Woke up this morning and realized I don't have xerces on my classpath....

never mind

On 6/8/07, Christofer Jennings <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>         at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHReturnStatement.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHBlock.evalBlock(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHBlock.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BshMethod.invokeImpl(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BshMethod.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.Name.invokeLocalMethod(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.Name.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHMethodInvocation.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(Unknown Source)
>         at bsh.Interpreter.run(Unkbsh % nown Source)

Re: LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Node class

bialy
I have similar problem (I am getting linkageError on class org.xml.sax.InputSource). When BeanShell starts jvm loads rt.jar library (there is class org.xml.sax.InputSource) and when I want to use my webserviceclient.jar error appears (in this jar there is another version of class org.xml.sax.InputSource). Class loader do not want load Inputsource class from webserviceclient  because this class of other version already is loaded.Do you have any idea how to solve this issue ?

"Woke up this morning and realized I don't have xerces on my classpath...." - this does not help.

Christofer Jennings-2 wrote