JDK update problem

Xu ying chu
Hi,
   I get a questioin. I have a web application,  I update my env from jdk1.4 to jdk1.5.  After  running  1 day, I can't login and I find some exception message:
   BeanShell script error: Parse error at line 8, column 8.  Encountered: 3 BSF info: script.java at line: 0 column: columnNo ->total memory:524288000->free memory:241514000-> 282774000
org.apache.bsf.BSFException: BeanShell script error: Parse error at line 8, column 8.  Encountered: 3 BSF info: script.java at line: 0 column: columnNo
    at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager$5.run(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.eval(Unknown Source)

My web server is Jonas4.7, I don't know how to solve this problem, please help me !!
--
Best Regards

Ying-chu Xu