Invoking Bean Shell Script via WebStart

rameshj
Hi,

Is it possible to invoke bean shell console/script via WebStart ? I am
trying to invoke the main class bsh.Interpreter from webstart. But it
simply quits (no error message). Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Ramesh

Re: Invoking Bean Shell Script via WebStart

Paul Franz
Have you tried signing the jar file?

Paul Franz

J Ramesh Kumar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to invoke bean shell console/script via WebStart ? I am
> trying to invoke the main class bsh.Interpreter from webstart. But it
> simply quits (no error message). Please help me on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Ramesh

There are seven sins in the world.
     Wealth without work.
     Pleasure without conscience.
     Knowledge without character.
     Commerce without morality.
     Science without humanity.
     Worship without sacrifice.
     Politics without principle.

   -- Mohandas Gandhi

Re: Invoking Bean Shell Script via WebStart

rameshj

Yes. I have signed the jar. By the way, I can invoke bsh.Console from
webstart.

Thanks,
Ramesh