Interview about JSR on artima.com...

patniemeyer

I answered some questions for this article about the JSR:

   http://www.artima.com/lejava/articles/beanshell.html

It's all pretty general stuff.  If I sound a bit funny it's because
they edited the text pretty heavily ;)

Pat

Re: Interview about JSR on artima.com...

Michael Pitoniak

Pat,

 When did importObject() show up....it wasn't in the user guide. And for that matter, when will the user guide get an update.

thx,

mp

Patrick Niemeyer <[hidden email]>
Sent by: [hidden email]

06/14/2005 07:37 PM

BeanShell Users <[hidden email]>, BeanShell Developers <[hidden email]>
cc
Subject
[Beanshell-users] Interview about JSR on artima.com...

On Jun 15, 2005, at 12:15 PM, Michael Pitoniak wrote:

 When did importObject() show up....it wasn't in the user guide. And for that matter, when will the user guide get an update.

It came along with the first of the new scripted class stuff in 2.0b1:

Pat