Interactive mode and EventQueue

Sascha Ledinsky
Hello,

I'd like to use BeanShell in interactive mode to aid debugging my
application. Since it's a Swing application, the BeanShell code should
be executed on the AWT's event-dispatching-thread.
I've quickly hacked something that reads from System.in and uses
EventQueue.invokeAndWait( [...] interpreter.eval(line) [...]) - which
works well, but I'd rather like to use the JConsole. Is there some way
to tell the interpreter to execute commands on the EventQueue, or is
there some other way to accomplish this?

Thank you very much,
best regards
-Sascha Ledinsky