Quantcast

How to access to my Java classes?

Andrey1981
Hello,

I'm new to BeanShell.

I would like to use BeanShell for Java scripting.

How could I access to my Java classes and call their methods?

Thanks in advance,

-Andrey

Re: How to access to my Java classes?

Alexey Zinger
Andrey,

You can access Java libraries from within BeanShell the same way you do so from Java compiled code.  You need to ensure your BeanShell environment has access to the library by either specifying the right global CLASSPATH setting or by invoking addClassPath command.  This and other related things are covered in detail in the documentation.  Hope this helps.

http://azinger.blogspot.com
http://bsheet.sourceforge.net
http://wcollage.sourceforge.net

Re: How to access to my Java classes?

Andrey1981
Hi Alexey,

Thank You for the answer.

I use NetBeans IDE with corresponding BeanShell plugins and I wonder is there any classpath integration of my project Java-classes with BeanShell script (that is it would be great if all my java classes from the project would be accesible from BeanShell script by default :))?

Regards,

-Andrey

Andrey,