How can I parse expressions whithout execute the instructions?

How can I parse expressions whithout execute the instructions?

Rodrigo Martins
Hi people,

I need a way to evaluate all methods and all other instructions in a sintaxe without execute them and storing sintaxe erros.
Eval method of Interpreter class evaluates but also executes a set of expressions.  I´ve ever seen Parse class, but it didn´t help me.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.

Re: How can I parse expressions whithout execute the instructions?

Wade Chandler-6
--- Rodrigo Martins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi people,
>

> I need a way to evaluate all methods and all other
> instructions in a sintaxe without execute them and
> storing sintaxe erros.
> Eval method of Interpreter class evaluates but also
> executes a set of expressions.   I�ve ever seen
> Parse class, but it didn�t help me.
>
> Any idea?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Rodrigo

>  Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espa�o,
> alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente
> eficaz.

There should be some good stuff to use at:
https://coyote.dev.java.net/

Wade