Getting an attribute value of an ArrayList member

Getting an attribute value of an ArrayList member

array
hi,

I use the beanshell interpreter in my java application. Now if I try to get an attribute value of an object that is a member of a array list using following instruction: interpreter.eval("mylist.myfield"), I'm getting following error message: "Cannot access field: myfield, on object: [myobject]". The myobject definitely contains the attribute myfield, the getter and setter are also available! What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Igor