Get and test the classes...

Sébastien PETIT
Hello.....

I want to know if, in a Beanshell script, we can use the method
"isAssignableFrom(Class cls)", from the class "class", to know if the
class I test is the class cls....

I'm not sure to be clear, but I am not sure of being able to be it

Cheers.

Sebastien

RE: Get and test the classes...

Daniel Leuck
Hi Sebastien,

Sure.  This is just a method of java.lang.Class.  You can call any Java
method from BeanShell.

Dan