FAQ Post

furashgf
Well, Mike, Pat and I are tight, and he shares stuff like this with me all
the time.  We were in 'Nam together, and that forms the kind of bond someone
like you couldn't understand.

Actually, I struggled with it for 1/2 hour then found it in some release
notes.  It's pretty nifty once you figure it out.