Embedding BSH via BSF

Ersin Er
Hi,

I've tried to write a simple program to see if I can embed Beanshell into
my Java application via BSF (Bean Scripting Framework). I've read the
related part from manual
(http://www.beanshell.org/manual/bshmanual.html#BSF_Bean_Scripting_Framework)
and applied. However, it did not work complaining that the Beanshell
engine could not be loaded. I've followed the same path with Groovy and it
worked just fine. I've tried both 1.2 and 2.0 versions of Beanshell but
neither worked.

Do I miss something?

Thanks.

--
Ersin

RE: Embedding BSH via BSF

Furash Gary
I never got it to work with tomcat, either, using BSF.