Declare enum object

Ludovic PAQUET
Hi everybody,

I was wondering how to declare an enum object with bean Shell. Indeed if I wrote :
public enum Code{UREAD;}

I've got the following error :

Error: Parser Error: Parse error at line 1, column 1. Encountered: public

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Ludovic

Re: Declare enum object

Borislav Iordanov

sadly, Java 5 features are not supported yet...

I was wondering how to declare an enum object with bean Shell. Indeed if I wrote :
public enum Code{UREAD;}

I've got the following error :

Error: Parser Error: Parse error at line 1, column 1. Encountered: public

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Ludovic

Sent from the BeanShell - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.