Code completion and syntax check

WarnerJan Veldhuis
Hey all,

Our applicaiton has a nice GUI for writing custom scripts, and I wish to give my users some level of code completion and syntax checking. Has anyone ever accomplished code completion and/or syntax checking for a beanshell script?

Best regards,

WarnerJan Veldhuis

Windows Live Hotmail: het beste anti-spam mailprogramma. Neem nu een gratis account!