Quantcast

Better wording for question re inclusion of Static (Or other) class

Better wording for question re inclusion of Static (Or other) class

Furash Gary
Message
Is there any way to use something like importCommands to pull in a static beanshell class?

e.g., I've made a list of urls' for common db within our system - they're static.  Id like to be able to , in a script, say:

    importCommands("/commands");

    myJdbcCommand(DatabaseList.DB_1, ...)

DatabaseList is currently a static final class sitting in myJdbcCommand.bsh.  My calling script can see myJdbcCommand but not DatabaseList.

gary

Gary Furash, Applications Manager, Maricopa County Attorney's Office