Beanshell script is working sometimes and not working sometimes

Beanshell script is working sometimes and not working sometimes

santhu.ch2

I have run a exe file in jmeter where i used Beanshellasampler. I have written a exe code in bean script as this exec("D:\\Jmeter\\ServiceClient.exe -port:17000 -server:192.168.78.201 -client:test"); and tested how the services are responding . I have got the accurate results every time in the server by seeing in command prompt. But in jmeter it is not responding . The results are coming accurately in server side. How can i resolve it. . is it because of the problem in jmeter application.