Quantcast

[Beanshell-dev] Problem with Subversion repository?

[Beanshell-dev] Problem with Subversion repository?

David Esterkin
Is there a problem with the Subversion repository?  I have tried an svn
checkout a few times today, and it gets partway through before
hanging/aborting.

Thanks,

David

RE: [Beanshell-dev] Problem with Subversion repository?

Daniel Leuck
Hi David,

I just tried it and it seems to be working fine.  I tested it using the
subclipse plugin for Eclipse and svn (command line.)

Anon access is available by entering no username or password.

Cheers,
Dan