[Beanshell-dev] External ClassLoader

Alex Lynch

Just for starters; I love bsh; I don't use any other java scripting
language. Thanks for a great product.

Now, I want to use bsh as a dynamic interface to a very special class
What I want specifically is to replace all of the bsh "ClassLoader"ing
with the external class loader, but need to maintain the ability to load
the scripted commands. I am willing to loose some of the fancier
features (like class reloading) in the process.

I realize that bsh was probably not build with this purpose in mind. I
am willing and able to make the necessary changes, but I do not have
enough knowledge of the code.  Can you give me an outline of what
changes would need to be made, and what parts of the code are important.

Thank you,

Beanshell-developers mailing list
[hidden email]