[Beanshell-dev] BeanShell BOF at JavaOne Reminder...

[Beanshell-dev] BeanShell BOF at JavaOne Reminder...

patniemeyer

For those of you attending JavaOne next week, I hope you can make the
BeanShell BOF on Tuesday.

BOF-9335, Tuesday (6/28), 7:30pm at the Mariott "G. Gate 3".

I have no idea how many people to expect at a BOF session like this.

If it's not packed then we should have more time to chat.

Pat

RE: [Beanshell-dev] BeanShell BOF at JavaOne Reminder...

Frost, Gary
I have a BOF session on Tuesday as well.

Session Title: Groovy Debugging: Using Dynamic Scripting Languages to Automate Common Debugging Tasks
Room: G. Gate A3
Date: 28-JUN-05
Start Time: 08:30 PM

Even though the title implies this is Groovy biased.  In fact it is mostly using BeanShell
(due to some weird restrictions in groovy)

Gary