- Scheduled backups to a drive in another data center
DNS was switched over yesterday, so if it hasn’t
reached you yet, you can use the new server’s IP: http://184.108.40.206
We were able to port all the Confluence content, but
registered users did not come over. If you cannot login, please
re-register. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you to all
those that have contributed BeanShell docs!
We have not yet migrated the 10 or so BeanShell issues that
were in Jira.
While you are there, check out the other two projects:
SDL – A terse, Java like declarative
Jupiter – A great Eclipse plugin
that assists with code reviews
Note: Please email the SDL or Jupiter lists with feedback so
we can keep this list to just BeanShell topics.
Many thanks to those that assisted with the server migration
and the upgrades.
As always, we are looking for volunteers to assist with:
- Writing BeanShell and SDL related Eclipse plugins (syntax
highlighting, autocomplete, etc.)
- Writing BeanShell and SDL related documentation
- Contributing code to all projects (write the project lead
or appropriate list for more info.)
- The ikayzo.org platform (the site, systems, etc.)
On a related note, I hope to contribute some Java 5 language
features in the near future (schedule permitting.)