Articles on BeanShell vs. Groovy

Ed Burnette
Any BeanShell users/developers want to post a comment at one of these places?

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Burnette/?p=22
"With its uncluttered design, mature code base, small size, well defined semantics, dynamic language features, and JSR 274, BeanShell looks way groovier than Groovy."

And the response from Graeme Rocher:
http://graemerocher.blogspot.com/2006/03/groovy-ed-burnette-effect.html
"BeanShell is essentially Java without the need to specify types, which is great in certain circumstances, but doesn't really have much productivity gain and is not in my opinion the answer to the JVMs dynamic needs. I have written a lot of code in both BeanShell and Groovy and with Groovy my lines of code (LOC) count is about 60-70% less then the equivalent Java code, with BeanShell this is about 10%, as its essentially just Java without the need for type safety."