Quantcast

Accessing Jax-WS from BeanShell Standalone

Accessing Jax-WS from BeanShell Standalone

Kenneth Petersen
When using BeanShell in standalone version, trying to access a javax.xml.ws.Service constructed by the wsimport import tool, I get the error message stated below. I can invoke the same code from an embedded BeanShell instance, which is why I expect the reason to be classpath related. Furthermore, I got the embedded version working by adding webservices-api.jar to my system jre\lib\endorced folder. So I guess that I must do something simular in BeanShell. But how do I do that? I have tried 'addClassPath( "C:/development/tools/jdk 1.6.20/jre/lib/endorsed/webservices-api.jar" );'.

Could the problem be due to other issues than classpath?

Best regards
Kenneth Petersen

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.ws.WebFault.messageName()Ljava/lang/String;
        at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processExceptions(RuntimeModeler.java:1162)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processDocWrappedMethod(RuntimeModeler.java:898)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processMethod(RuntimeModeler.java:666)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.processClass(RuntimeModeler.java:420)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.model.RuntimeModeler.buildRuntimeModel(RuntimeModeler.java:254)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.createSEIPortInfo(WSServiceDelegate.java:661)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.addSEI(WSServiceDelegate.java:649)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:343)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:326)
        at com.sun.xml.ws.client.WSServiceDelegate.getPort(WSServiceDelegate.java:308)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.getPort(Unknown Source)
        at dk.lpk.jfuturama.gui.wsclient.stubs.ApplicationClientWSService.getApplicationClientWSPort(ApplicationClientWSService.java:56)
        at dk.lpk.jfuturama.gui.wsclient.ApplicationClientWSDecorator.toService(ApplicationClientWSDecorator.java:63)
        at dk.lpk.jfuturama.gui.wsclient.ApplicationClientWSDecorator.listMV(ApplicationClientWSDecorator.java:30)
        at dk.lpk.jfuturama.gui.wsclient.ApplicationClientWSDecorator.listMV(ApplicationClientWSDecorator.java:86)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeMethod(Reflect.java:134)
        at bsh.Reflect.invokeObjectMethod(Reflect.java:80)
        at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doName(BSHPrimarySuffix.java:176)
        at bsh.BSHPrimarySuffix.doSuffix(BSHPrimarySuffix.java:120)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:80)
        at bsh.BSHPrimaryExpression.eval(BSHPrimaryExpression.java:47)
        at bsh.Interpreter.run(Interpreter.java:465)
        at bsh.Interpreter.main(Interpreter.java:405)