A strange problem in beanshell

Xu ying chu
Hello,
      I have a problem for beanshell in JRockit5.0. we have a web application, and  update the env form sun jdk 1.4 to BEA jrockit5.0, we have a strange problem. After running more than 1 day, beanshell will throw excpetion:
BeanShell script error: Parse error at line 8, column 8.  Encountered: 3 BSF info: script.java at line: 0 column: columnNo ->total memory:524288000->free memory:241514000-> 282774000
org.apache.bsf.BSFException : BeanShell script error: Parse error at line 8, column 8.  Encountered: 3 BSF info: script.java at line: 0 column: columnNo
    at bsh.util.BeanShellBSFEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager$5.run (Unknown Source)
    at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.eval(Unknown Source)
If we modify the code, delete the blank space between =, or we rename the variable a long character, the exception will not happen. But we can't delete all blank space !
Who know what the problem is?

thx a lot in advance for your answer .

--
            Best Regards